The state is working in partnership with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the San Mateo County and Santa Clara County Departments of Public Health to mitigate the spread of the novel coronavirus, known as COVID-19. My office continues to place our highest priority on the safety and well-being of you and your loved ones. Please see our dedicated page for information and resources related to COVID-19.
Virtual Drought Town Hall
In case you missed it, watch Assemblymember Berman's virtual Drought Town Hall with experts from our community's local water providers.
Expert speakers include:
- Tom Francis, Water Resources Manager, Bay Area Water Supply and Conservation Agency (BAWSCA)
- Jeanine Jones, Interstate Resources Manager and Drought Manager, California Department of Water Resources (DWR)
- Robert Seeley, Regional Community Affairs Specialist, California Water Service (Cal Water)
- Vice Chair Gary Kremen, Board Member, Valley Water
- An update on the decreasing water supply in our area
- Important tips for water conservation
- Breaking news updates on what to expect this summer in our community
- Information about the threats posed by extreme drought