On October 28, Assemblymember Alex Lee hosted an Emergency Preparedness Workshop with Alameda County Sheriff Yesenia Sanchez, where participants learned about ways to plan and prepare for emergencies.
- Alameda County Sheriff’s Office - Office of Emergency Services
- California Governor’s Office of Emergency Services
- California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection
- American Red Cross of the Northern California Coastal Region - Bay Area Chapter
- Independent Living Resources of Solano & Contra Costa Counties
See here for the presentation slides.
Assemblymember Alex Lee hosted the Community Walk & Talk event at Alum Rock Park on Saturday, July 22, 2023, with San Jose Councilmember David Cohen, where constituents connected with the elected officials during a walk along the Penitencia Creek trail.
Assemblymember Lee escorted Asian Pacific Islander Legislative Caucus Honoree Jodi Hicks on the Assembly Floor in recognition of AAPI Heritage Month on May 22, 2023.
Ms. Jodi Hicks is the President and CEO of Planned Parenthood Affiliate of CA. Throughout her career, she has employed her expertise in public policy to push for legislative reforms and assist different agencies in achieving political or financial support. She was previously the Vice President of Government Relations at the California Medical Association and has been named one of the “Capitol Weekly’s Top 100” for her advocacy.