Emergency Preparedness Workshop
On October 28, Assemblymember Alex Lee hosted an Emergency Preparedness Workshop with Alameda County Sheriff Yesenia Sanchez, where participants learned about ways to plan and prepare for emergencies.
- Alameda County Sheriff’s Office - Office of Emergency Services
- California Governor’s Office of Emergency Services
- California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection
- American Red Cross of the Northern California Coastal Region - Bay Area Chapter
- Independent Living Resources of Solano & Contra Costa Counties
See here for the presentation slides.