The 24th Assembly District is once again facing a worsening drought as water supplies are threatened locally and across California. Join Assemblymember Marc Berman and local water experts for a virtual Drought Town Hall.
Thursday, July 1st
You will learn:
- An update on the decreasing water supply in our area
- Important tips for water conservation
- Breaking news updates on what to expect this summer in our community
- The threats posed by extreme drought
Expert speakers include:
- Tom Francis, Water Resources Manager, Bay Area Water Supply and Conservation Agency (BAWSCA)
- Jeanine Jones, Interstate Resources Manager and Drought Manager, California Department of Water Resources (DWR)
- Robert Seeley, Regional Community Affairs Specialist, California Water Service (Cal Water)
- Vice Chair Gary Kremen, Board Member, Valley Water
How to watch:
Ask a question or share tips and best practices for saving water using the button below.